Many experienced therapists offer their services as supervisors. This is very helpful as their experience can be invaluable. I have been approached several times over the years to supervise less experienced colleagues and have declined to do so, as for me, it is important to have undertaken a formal training and gained a qualification in providing supervision.
Over the years, having completed many different trainings and with much clinical experience within the NHS, charity and private practice settings, the time is right for me to undertake training in supervision, so that I can professionally offer this additional service, drawing upon 23 years of experience.
I am currently on a Diploma course in Integrative supervision of individuals and groups, which I look forward to completing over the next few months.
I am therefore able to take on supervisees and would currently be offering a reduced fee of £40 prior to being awarded my diploma.
I am also undertaking a PhD at Canterbury University, at Salomons Institute for Applied Psychology.
My current qualifications are:
- MSc Degree in EMDR Therapy. Worcerster University, 2018
- Professional certificate in treating Sex Addiction and Compulsivity. ATSAC, 2013
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy. Relate Institute, 2004
- Past Graduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy. LCCH, 2001
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy. LCCH, 2000
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotherapy. LCCH, 1999
- Foundation course in Systemic Therapy. Exeter Psychology Department, 1997
- BA (hons) Joint Degree in Community & Youth Studies and Health Promotion. Lancaster University, 1995
Recent CPD of note:
- Advanced training in Flash Technique, 1 day, Dr Philip Manfield. London, 2019
- Training in Flash Technique, 1 day, Dr Phillip Manfield. London, 2019
- EMDR and mindfulness with Jamie Marich. 2 days, ISC Int. London, 2019
- Intensive training in treating Dissociative Disorders with Kathy Steele. 9 Days, ISC Int. London, 2018
- Training in Ego State Therapy with Robin Shapiro. 3 days, ISC Int. Reading, 2018
- Training in Feeling State Addiction Protocol with Dr Robert Miller. 2 days, London, 2018
Please contact me for further information.